Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Anger Management


I decided to add google adwords on the page, for a myriad of reasons, and one of the features of it is that it tailors ads to what is mentioned on the page, or what the page is about.

I started cracking up when I noticed that all the ads were about "anger management".

Yep. I might need a course or two in it soon...My days when things seem so surreal that the deja vu is overwhelming OR it seems like a scene out of Jacob's Ladder are becoming more the norm than the rarity.

For example, this past weekend I basically told my friend that he was a pathetic fuckup and that I had no use for him. BOOM! Just like that. It was like I had saved up nearly three years worth of being pissed off and had dropped it on him in one fell swoop.

Granted, he did piss me off when he threatened to kill my animals the weekend before because I teased him into oblivion. R doesn't take teasing or criticism very well, obviously. I told him he was socially retarded and if he touched my animals they would need Gary Sinisi and the CSI NY crew to find his body because I would make sure all the DNA was scrubbed clean from my fucking hands after I'd used them to put a stake through his fucking cold heart. Just short of wooden stakes and garlic, I'm not too sure what would kill that motherfucker. Maybe silver bullets.

Oh, the drama. Well, he called and we've kinda made up, but things will never be the same again. I suppose I could use a few anger management classes after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home