Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Teaching Acting At Hunter College This Fall



To begin with, if you haven't already gotten on the bandwagon, I teach acting for Martin Acting Studios and currently have a class on Saturdays from 2-5pm.

However, I recently scored a new gig at Hunter College, right here in lil' ol' NYC, and I will be teaching two courses one right after the other: Beginning to Intermediate Acting, and then Intermediate to Advanced, with Hunter College's Continuing Education program.

For those of you interested in acting and not sure about taking it in a setting outside of an college or institution setting, I really recommend this. The first course is a month long, from September to October; then the second course starts. The emphasis of the second course is in monologues and scenes...but I only accept students that have previous experience in acting otherwise they will not be up to speed with the rest of the group.



If you follow the link, you can then pick "Arts" and then "Personal Enrichment (don't ask me why they didn't just say acting, I don't know!)" and then the very first one is my class: "Beginning to Intermediate Acting". Further on down is the "Intermediate to Advanced" class.

So, register now! It would be great to get some wonderful students in class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home