Monday, June 25, 2007

Introducing Acturhrtout24

Hello everyone! I wanted to introduce myself to the world of bloggers out there. I'm new to this and frankly I'm not sure how it all works, but the journey and experience I'm sure will be well worth the effort. I'm a friend of the great creator of this blog, Ms. Billychic herself. Fabulous woman, by the way. I'm hoping to post interesting works of my personal writing in order to get feedback from readers and contributors of this site. I hope to use my writing towards my acting craft. Feel free to love me or hate me, but if you end up hating me, fair warning, you'll be missing out on something extremely special. So eat your heart out! Here I roll....

1 Comments:

Blogger Billychic said...

YAY!
I'm so happy you're here!!! Write on, you crazy diamond!

Love you
xo
d

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home