Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Feel Good About Voting: Babeland Is Giving Away Free Sex Toys If You VOTE.

Babeland, which offers "sex toys for a passionate world", is giving away free sex toys - specifically "sleeves" for men and vibrators for women - if they present their "I Voted" sticker or ballot stub or even on your word of honor, apparently.

So go check out Babeland - if you're in NYC or Seattle. We've got three locations here in NYC I think.

Because voting feels good!

Indeed.

And of course if you're not into it, there are lots of retailers out there giving away free stuff...just for exercising your right to vote. We can in this country, so let's make use of our right.

2 Comments:

Blogger derfina said...

DAMN-Just when a new vibrator would come in handy. To hell with Mississippi-I'm comin' to NYC!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

As exciting as that sounds, I just heard on NPR that Starbucks and Ben & Jerry's apparently acted contrary to federal law when giving "gifts" for voting. So now those 2 companies are just having "election day" parties and giving stuff away.

But, I'll get to Babeland and see if I can get some free stuff anyway....

I'm sure whoever challenged Starbucks, et al is hoping people DON'T vote. (I mean a "republican" shhhhh).
xoxo

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home