Friday, April 27, 2007

NAMI WALK

As I told you in a previous post , I am going to be walking with NAMI (National Alliance of Mental Illness). My goal is to raise as much money as I possibly can, but ultimately, raise awarness. This is the link that you can click on for donations , any amount is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I only have 15 days for fundraising, because we found out about the walk late, but even after the walk is over, my friends and I will continue to fundraise and raise awareness. Thank you for all of your continued support!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Billychic said...

Amber, this is really great!
Please go into some detail...tell us about what NAMI is on here...perhaps in an additional post - and include the links.

I had no idea what NAMI was...
It sounds like a wonderful thing.

Good for you, girl!

~ D

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home