Wednesday, December 17, 2008
ABOUTOrnery Woman is a group of female bloggers whose backgrounds are both in fiction and expository writing. Although we all have varied interests, ethnicities, sexual orientations, and writing styles, we all share something in common: a desire to get a little something off our chests. All writing is © by the authors of the entries.
CONTACT ORNERY WOMANWe LOVE mail! Absolutely adore it! Drop us a line if you want...let us know what you're thinking. Also...
Ornerywoman [at] gmail [dot] com
- Plea to the Furies
- Betty Page - RIP
- Okay, So I Met A Guy Last Night
- I know why he's sad, now
- Spud the Kitty Trying to ...er...fit...in box
- Today...When you walk out in the world...Please Be...
- Too close for comfort
- Mumbai--Answering the call?
- The election's over--now the Jihad starts?
- 30 days...of...oh, never mind.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.