Friday, December 05, 2008

Today...When you walk out in the world...Please Be Kind.

I bump into assholes every day. Unfortunately, some of them are my friends, too. I ask that people make an effort make today and the following week "I'm Not Going To Be An Asshole" week...and then try extending that into a month...and whatadya know? Next thing you know, you aren't being an asshole.

I only say this because I'm an inch away from kicking like 20 people out of my life, and after that, slaughtering other fuckers I meet in in the subway, the street, in the line at Zabars (especially there - they smell Shicksa on me) and I really am very close to being homicidal.


Me,on a good day.


There are people who don't talk to me because their friend and I are no longer going out...although everyone else does who is that guy's friend. There are people who think I'm an unprofessional actress because I couldn't memorize my lines for the last show...uh, lemme see: the director is my boyfriend and our relationship is crumbling around me. That had "fucked" written all over it from the beginning. Oh, and there are people who get mad when I can't hang out, but forget that I have like three medical issues that prevent me from even being able to get to work...much less go and party late on a week night.

So...be nice. Be kind. Don't be an asshole. Or I'll have to kick your ass - and if I can't do it, I know people who can.

I just got cast in two plays and will be directing a reading...was just in a movie this last week...and stuff that is GOOD is happening to me. I don't need dingleberry fartknockers bringing me down. Can I get an Amen?

Good Morning!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

You can't get an 'Amen' from me but you sure as hell can get an Afuckingmen!

I'm really sorry you're having to deal with this. I can relate. In the last 3 or so years I have ended quite a number of friendships that I knew were no longer healthy for me and I never once second-guessed myself or looked back and I'm all the happier for it. Sometimes we just outgrow our friendships, however long or short they might be, and it's time to move on. Good luck with everything and feel better! xo

8:54 AM  
Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

A-men AND HalleFUCKINGlujah!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home