Monday, October 09, 2006

Why September Was a Write-Off



Where do I begin?
1) My relationship with my boyfriend fell apart...yes, a blessing in disguise, but disheartening, nevertheless
2) My cat almost died
3) I've been sick for over a fucking month with an illness that makes even waking up a coin toss as to whether or not I'll be able to function normally, and now I'm getting horrible headaches
4) My acting teacher has decided to stop teaching for the next three months
5) My 2nd job has gone down in flames because I haven't been able to work enough to make any money from it...back to the being sick part
6) My hope of teaching acting is kind of against a brick wall right now because I'm in that Catch-22 of not having enough experience or credentials to teach in a more advanced setting - yet I need to teach to get that
7) My current job is about as enjoyable as fellating leprosy patients while performing hara-kiri - and it's getting even worse. I feel like Edward Norton in Fight Club.
8) Because I've been so depressed from being sick (that cycle that feeds on itself), I've been eating a lot more...and you know what that means...


Now that I've sat here and waxed pathetic on how much my life has sucked for the past month, I suppose I should mention the following good things:

1) Nina LIVED. She is scampering, slowly, around the house and feeling better every day, despite the fact that I did hurt both her and myself with her diabetic insulin needles a couple of times.
2) See above.
3) My health could be worse. Much, much worse, so thank God it's not.
4) I haven't been fired (yet)
5) I'm at least still getting laid by a dear friend.
6) I can still fit into certain size 6's. Other ones don't get past my ankles.

Anyway, this is why I haven't been posting as much - sorry, I'm going to try to remedy that.

Oh, and what the hell is going on with all the Ecoli in everything now? Spinach...lettuce...carrot juice...beef?

It's all going to hell in a handbasket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home