Monday, September 17, 2007

Katherine and Friends: Theatre Worth Seeing




My pal Kelly's NYC theatre company, KNF (Katherine and Friends) has shows running all through the month of September, and they're only $10!!! Go check them out!

They also have a KNF MySpace page.

Support an up-and-coming NYC theatre company that I can guarantee will be a hit in the years to come, as they support playwrights and actors by showcasing great material. I can guarantee that they will take us on a journey!

See you there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I DID support that up-and-coming theatre! I went to see my roommate in "Thyme of the Season" and ended up seeing balls. Read my blog for more info.

Also, I apologize for the lack in contributions. I will be posting regularly as soon as I can.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home